Chevrolet Owners Club banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
214 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Update on my Chevrolet cruze 1.6 LS -
I have an ongoing issue with my clutch pedal as listed on the main Chevrolet page.

After bringing thecar back in 3 times - Chevrolet have now ordered me a replacement clutch on the Thursday 17thFeb and will ring when it comes in.

Monday 21st Feb - Took the car back to Chevrolet for the 4th time Monday - Again Had the pin tightenedas had come loose - Had a text in the afternoon sayingthe part was in stockand to arrange appointment so did so straight away. Had a call backlater in the afternoonsaying it was the wrong part and it was for and automatic!!! - Not quite sure whats happened there as Automatics dont have clutch pedals. Im not quite sure what they are replacing.

Anyway, still waiting for the part to arrive. Customer services have been helpful and polite - Just hope it arrives in soon.

·
Registered
14 Posts
its nice that you have a local dealer for your Chevy, and you don't need to order for replacement car parts online . And for the customer service expect them to accommodate you well, because you are valuable client to them.

·
Registered
214 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Clutch Part has been replaced, a while back now. Even though it's better, I can still feel slight side to side movement. I'm gonna have to run with it. As Chevrolet say there isn't any more they can do.

·
Registered
10 Posts
HiMine has been off road as apparently parts are not available in europe! Holland main depot but not all parts stocked what ever you do dont crash your cruze. Expected 5 to 6weeks of road!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
1 Posts
Clutch with Cruze seems to be a problem. I have done only 26K on my Cruze and my car is grounded to halt day before yesterday. Dealer says clutch is a grey area and might not cover under the warranty.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts