Chevrolet Owners Club banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
There is great competition between supermarkets filling stations where I live, all I noticed to start was the miles I got when fillingat ASDA was not good and seemed a little sluggish, the Tesco Diesel seemed ok but now not goingso well as I did, but the Shell filling station with the Super Diesel its quite a different matter don't believe same car, its the Orlando Auto 163 BHP and with theShell fuel the MPG is going up, managed todo 7000 miles since January, I was one of the ones who waited and waited and waited from order last July for Oct Deliverystill feel it was worth the wait, and experience so far with the garage is good.

·
Registered
380 Posts
Good to hear of your positive experiences, I find here i can get shell for the same price as tesco, so do that. but generally if i am in swansea 30 miles away then it is 7-8pence a litre cheaper, so do that, but never had any problems with supermarket fuel (touch wood)

If you look on one of the orlando posts, i think under the heading of code 84 there is a link to autonet for technical information.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts