Chevrolet Owners Club banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Silly question? on my LTX 2010 the head rests look like they may be able to be pushed down a bit more but I cannot get them to shift as my Son said they are an obstruction from while sitting in the back of the car any advice or just take them out

·
Registered
997 Posts
For a head rest to do it's safety job, the top of the head rest needs to be level with the top of the driver's ears. He,s in the back, he's not driving, he can look out the side windows, that's what their for, or sit in the middle in the back.

Personally I'd stick him in the boot for moaning!

·
Registered
4 Posts
I'm trying to get a headrest with a DVD player screen in it. I'm having trouble finding the right colour. (the seats are a dark gray). Also I can't seem to find any with 10mm diameter poles. Am I right in thinking that only a 10mm diameter pole will fit in the seats?

·
Super Moderator
7,463 Posts
Nothing shown on Chevrolet Accessories head restwith built-in screen, however Chevrolet do show separate head rest stem mount DVD player (part no_OX0349992 fortwo) for just under £700. Might be advantage to have separate mount because angle of viewing probably easier to adjust, also you can remove later if/when sell the vehicle.
If you insist on headrest withbuilt-inscreen then persistent search with many of the auto/entertainment accessory firms may locate what you wantin right colour.

Aussie Ed

·
Super Moderator
7,463 Posts
Just found possible source for you. www.lightinthebox.com its a USA site but ship world wide (one world one price is their moto). Have a look just might be what you're after.
Aussie Ed

·
Super Moderator
7,463 Posts
Even more info! Model no. 00219735 is available in grey (also beige & black) and has 10mm stem mounts which are adjust able from 110 to 180mm stem spacing.
Aussie Ed

·
Registered
695 Posts
Apologies....going back in time here a bit....but I did a 'search' and found this post.

Has anyone bought these 'headrests with DVD' from the company noted by Aussie Ed??

Or has anyone bought form elsewhere??? *(good and bad reviews are equally helpful)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts