Chevrolet Owners Club banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Folks nice to be part of the Forum, i wonder if any of you have any quick ideas on how to help me with my Captiva LT VCDI Auto. My drivers window is behaving strangely in as much as ...it will go up but hits the top and goes back down instead of staying there. It will stay up after a couple of tries and i have to keep my finger on the switch in pulled up mode.

Any shortcuts to reseting the windows mechanism without having to strip the door down etc....Thanks in advance Bob

·
Registered
695 Posts
Hi Bob,

Might be an idea to search 'window' in the captiva section.

ButI do recall reading that holding the button up so the window closes...clearly when it finally does close for you....if you continue to hold the button...for 10 seconds or so...it turns the 'one push automoatic operation' on and off. .....so maybe if you do that twice....and turn the operation off and then back on...it might reset it??
maybe search as I say as I'm sure the answer for resetting will be there

·
Registered
24 Posts
Hi Bob,

Might be an idea to search 'window' in the captiva section.

ButI do recall reading that holding the button up so the window closes...clearly when it finally does close for you....if you continue to hold the button...for 10 seconds or so...it turns the 'one push automoatic operation' on and off. .....so maybe if you do that twice....and turn the operation off and then back on...it might reset it??
maybe search as I say as I'm sure the answer for resetting will be there
Hi Folks nice to be part of the Forum, i wonder if any of you have any quick ideas on how to help me with my Captiva LT VCDI Auto. My drivers window is behaving strangely in as much as ...it will go up but hits the top and goes back down instead of staying there. It will stay up after a couple of tries and i have to keep my finger on the switch in pulled up mode.

Any shortcuts to reseting the windows mechanism without having to strip the door down etc....Thanks in advance Bob
Did you ever resolve this problem ? my captiva is doing the exact same thing

1 - 4 of 4 Posts