Chevrolet Owners Club banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2008, Captiva, 2.0 VcDI, Auto
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,

I have a 2008 chevrolet capitvia ltx this morning I noticed a few electrical gremlins list below.

Fuel guage jumps up and down intermittently (will say half tank then zero then jump back to half tank). This carries on whilst driving.

Front speakers stopped working, but rears are fine.

Rear wiper not working, but front ones are.

I'm hoping for some advice on what might be causing these issues or if anyone else has had similar experiences

Thanks in advance for any help

·
Super Moderator
7,112 Posts
I'm hoping for some advice on what might be causing these issues or if anyone else has had similar experiences
The answer is yes ....others have experienced these issues. Especially the fuel gauge jumping around.

Edimego...... I appreciate you are a new Forum member and still finding you way around the Forum. It is always worth using the Forum Advanced Search function because this has over ten years worth of back history of previous discussions. Not only will these often provide the answer you are seeking, you can add your post to an existing topic and avoid creating yet another topic heading on the same subject. As an example if you type 'Fuel gauge' into the Search function there are a number of issues you can read. Typically ...... Search results for query: fuel gauge

The attached link has a section captioned " Forum Index Function " which explains how to use the back index. There are other helpful tips there for you also.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts