Chevrolet Owners Club banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
Chevrolet Captiva 2011 AWD 2.2 VCDI 184 PS Automatic
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello.
Since I bought the car I face the following problem. When it is very hot outside and the engine reaches maximum operating temperature, after a longer journey when I stop on the spot at the traffic light or roundabout the yellow light on a car with key is light up followed by a power limitation until i stop and restart the engine.Several times, in addition to the indicator light, the engine began to knock rhythmically, a knock that increases in intensity with the engine speed. If I stop the engine and leave it for more than 10 seconds, not immediately, the engine starts and the knock disappears.On a scan with the car tester I have errors P200A and P2263. I mention that the intercooler hose (the right one) is replaced with a silicone one. What could be the cause?

·
Registered
895 Posts
Use the search bar to find previous threads with this problem.

Do you use your left foot while braking (your car is an auto)? If you do there's a possibility that you are pressing the brake pedal and the accelerator pedal together which will result in a fault code being generated.

Suggest you also look at the attached TSB for P200A

Attachments

·
Registered
2 Posts
Esa falla es la electroválvula de vacío del turbo mala. Pará probarla, desconecte la manguera obstruyala con un taco o perno se observará un ruido suave del motor.

·
Super Moderator
7,390 Posts
Jorge, The operational language of this Forum is English.
Your Sign-Up is incomplete. World location not stated (the Forum System believes you may be somewhere in South America?).
You have not advised your Vehicle data (section left blank).
Helpful information here:- Helpful Guidance Using the Forum

·
Registered
46 Posts
You will get p2299 if brake pedal and accelerater pedal is pressed same time in automatic don't bring on any lights just lose throttle response momentarily

·
Registered
Chevrolet Captiva 2011 AWD 2.2 VCDI 184 PS Automatic
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I solved the problem with the p200a and p2263 errors by replacing the 2 solenoid
from behind the engine mounted on the intake manifold.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts