4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi again allthanks for info on parking sensors i think i have done it
as anyone had problems with mirrors not folding in properly
any info would be appreciated

·
Registered
123 Posts
Hi I've not had a problem with my - one thing I do find annoying though is when pressing the button to close the mirrors when getting out of the car, as soon as someone opens a door they stop midway and I have to put keys in again and turn car on and press button again!

Anybody else find this to be an annoyance

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hello Newbie here
I am awaiting the collection of my new Captiva, paperwork is holding things up. Was reading this thread about the door mirrors and wondered if they close automatically when the doors are locked? I am getting rid of my C4 picasso, which I really love, where my mirrors automatically fold when locking the doors or I can fold them from the inside before getting out.
Any comments welcome
Thanks

·
Registered
9 Posts
Keithush, no US autos aren't as advanced as French autos. I've hired Picasso's before and love that feature. I also love the keyless entry that most French cars have. I've missed that with this Captiva. Also missing the automatic parking brake. But of course there are some positives with the Captiva. ;)

·
Registered
123 Posts
Yeah I have a Peugeot that automatically closes the mirrors when I lock it which is so much better than having to remember to press the button! Bit annoying but still a good feature to have rather than manually doing it!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts