Chevrolet Owners Club banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone know how you set the headlights? I've been into vehicle settings and on to Exterior ambient Light Settings made sure the tick is on 30 seconds, but when I stop the vehicle in the dark and the auto headlights go off, my headlights do not stay on when I exit the vehicle and have locked the car by remote control. Can anyone help or am I doing something wrong?

·
Registered
9 Posts
To ge the follow me home lights to work, you need to open the drivers door then pull the stalk into the flash position with the ignition off for a second or two then the light will come on

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi, thanks for the previous post, but according to the manual for this model they should come on automatically? Had it back to garage today and salesman thought it was a fault and advised booking it in to garage. Shame not even a week old yet!

·
Registered
9 Posts
Have you tried what i said in the previous post, as this is how the system works and it doesn't come on automatically. The only time the lights will come on automatically is when the light dims when driving they will come on

1 - 5 of 5 Posts