Chevrolet Owners Club banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello. Just after some advice if possible.
I've just got a 2010 Cruze 2ltr LT and I'm trying to figure out the follow me home lights / exterior lighting.
Am I right in thinking that if you pull up, say at home on the drive, and its dark, the head lights should either stay on or come on automatically when the car is locked (for a short period of time).

I've got everything on auto (lights and wipes). If its dark, the headlights will come on when I unlock the car just not when I lock it.

As I said, not sure what's meant to happen exactly, just trying to figure it out before I get in touch with a dealer.

Thanks.

·
Registered
997 Posts
My Captiva is the same- very useful when you can't find it in a big carpark...

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeah, that would be great to find it in a large car park, but are the head lights supposed to stay on when you get out of the car and 'follow you home' ?

·
Registered
51 Posts
You need to set the lights up on the Cruze to stay on. You go intoVehicle Config, light and then set them for up to 2mins. (Can'trememberthe exact instructions as I now how a Captiva, but it is def in Vehicle settings/config)

Cheers

·
Registered
2 Posts
Try flicking the indicator/fullbeam stalk towards you AFTER opening the door for follow me home lights. Duration they stay on is set in the config settings menu

1 - 6 of 6 Posts