Chevrolet Owners Club banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've got a 2011 ( 60 plate ) its last of the old shape front end love the car but seen a 2012 one and the front end look so much better is it possible to facelift the front end or are there changes to turn body shell meaning it cant be done? I know with the likes of the mk 4 mondeo it's just a case of changing the bonnet and bumper to facelift it
If possible what parts are needed? Thanks

·
Super Moderator
6,375 Posts
I've got a 2011 ( 60 plate ) its last of the old shape front end love the car but seen a 2012 one and the front end look so much better is it possible to facelift the front end or are there changes to turn body shell meaning it cant be done? I know with the likes of the mk 4 mondeo it's just a case of changing the bonnet and bumper to facelift it
I dont think so. The engine is different and I believe the engine bay mounting positions are different too.
There are different batteries as well because of height differences of build.
Additionally even if possible unless you locate breakers yard components I would think that GM original panels would be horrific price. You would probably end up with a cost possibly beyond the market value of the vehicle.
Member Victor might be able to verify if it is possible.

·
Super Moderator
6,375 Posts
Rooster, Check your email inbox as I've sent you a personal message which might be of interest to you.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi I’m looking to do the same thing on a 2008 model is this possible and did you try an attempt it?

thanks

1 - 4 of 4 Posts