Chevrolet Owners Club banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
164 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
having got my Epica, i noticed the front sidelights are a cool blue, is this standard bulbs? if so, what are they?

TIA

·
Registered
164 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
anyone?

also, the manual states the headlight bulbs are standard halogens, is this right? as they dont seem to have any yellowness about them like the Rover bulbs, which are the same bulb

·
Registered
380 Posts
colour not standard. bulb is clear 21watts 12 volt.
Happy with the car?

So hard to find a suitable replacement, have decided to keep it, especially in view of all the advice i gave you, my buyer never came with the money when he said he would, no money= no car!

bosch wiper blades cheap at carparts4less, air filter £8.88 free postage, clutch cover and plate £136.ish

Edited by: Oldroverboy

·
Registered
164 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
yeah, happy at present, just got to get the front wheels re-balanced then it should be all hunky dorey.

so, im thinking that the headlight lens itself must make it look clear looking then without the yellowness,

·
Registered
380 Posts
Did you get a full size spare? I got one from team dynamics for £84 ish it was 17" but qute happy with that and put a budget new tyre on it. if you want one call them direct, it's an o121 number, birmingham area, as some dealers will charge you a lot more for a singleEdited by: Oldroverboy

·
Registered
164 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
pretty sure there is one there, will have to investigate

wheels are i think going to be the biggest headache, whereas with the Rover when one buckled it was easy to get another off ebay

1 - 7 of 7 Posts