Chevrolet Owners Club banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys iv just recently purchased a 2009 chavlort captiva diesel. Everything has been running smoothly until now. Have noticed that the fule gauge drops to 0 (empty) when driving then after 10 mins or so it will go back up to a random number of miles for example last night the car says It had 98 miles left so i left it over night then this morning it says iv got 142 miles. It is just chucking random numbers on the mileage and I have no idea how much fuel I have. I have just recently changed the throttle pedal as the sensor had gone in it I was hoping it could of been somthing to do with this but it's not as far as I'm aware. Any help or suggestions would be very appreciated. Thank you

·
Super Moderator
6,701 Posts
Jackhammer, I've transferred my earlier information from your earlier post (incorrectly located) .

Read through the various experiences discussed in earlier posts. You may find your solution is in the existing posts.

I've done the quick link here for you. Search results for query: errors on fuel gauge Captiva

As a new member you will find the following link on Helpful Guidance How to Use the Forum useful reading.
Your vehicle details can go in your Signature Footer. Helpful also to complete your Sign-Up location (currently blank).

1 - 2 of 2 Posts