Chevrolet Owners Club banner

21 - 24 of 24 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #21 ·
Thanks Metro.
TBH if I had a garage/workshop and less aches and pains in my joints I might replace the 'box. But even if I did I'd still have a car which is currently returning 20-30mpg, has poor/snatchy fuelling and zaps me with static shocks when I get out... I think it'll have to go! :cry:
But I reserve the right to change my mind! 馃ぃ

Registered
Discussion Starter · #22 ·
Well the Matiz has gone.
Replaced with a Kia Picanto 1 air. A much nicer car to drive all round. Better comfort, handling,better seats and interior, quieter.. I paid the road tax and it was zero! The consumption officially says around 70 extra urban and low sixties urban, but it's completely untrue. The consumption readout says about 42.5, and Fuelly says mid 40s, which is a lot better than my Matiz. I can't say I was sad to see it go after the problems I've had with it, but it was a cheap runaround and didn't really let me down.. Thanks for all the assistance I've had from the forum it's been a great help!

Super Moderator
Good Luck. Safe & Happy motoring.

Registered
bye pete, sorry to hear you have gone to the dark side but your words of tizzy wisdom will live on here. Thanks for all the advice and hopefully your road will be less bumpy from here on in.

21 - 24 of 24 Posts