Chevrolet Owners Club banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Have Heard from Chevrolet Customer Service Reference Rear View Mirror They have said they will do Nothing about it as " you have hit it it or pulled it according to our technical guys" which i can assure you i have not and really dont appreciate being called a liar by them or the Dealer, Also Reference them saying i can not get a Windscreen anywhere than through them i can through Autoglass and with in next day so can use insurance can use car but windscreen could crack and break at anytime,Do Not have the money for Excess at this time so having to make do. am hoping that maybe Watchdog can help me in some way as this really is not great customer service from Chevrolet.

Would love to hear of other peoples Dealing with Chevrolet and what they thought..

Steve

·
Registered
44 Posts
Well where do I start

I have had issues from day one with my brand new ltz auto and want to return it and get my money back as I dont trust the dealer or the company one bit

my 2010 car has a 2008 satnav map in and thats the sort of thing you get

I have lots and lots of notes and will upload asap

Steve the unhappy teddy

·
Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
have just read your last post mate, thats shocking aint it?? if i hear from watchdog would u be interested in talking to the to???

Steve

·
Registered
105 Posts
What can I say? My experiences are fairly well documented on here. Any problems I had seemed to disappear when I got Chevrolet Customer Service at Luton involved and the car was replaced with another, but even the new car had problems. I took it back tothe dealer to have a look at it, I thought the engine was noisier than the first car and didn't pull as well and I was getting strange gearbox noises. They said there was nothing wrong with the engine or the gearbox but that my Sat Nav needed an update which they did under warranty free of charge.

·
Registered
44 Posts
I have had a response from a chap called Mark Cox at Chevrolet and he has been very supportive so far and sent his appologies,
I have had my sat nav updated and they are offering me a form of compensation

The car itself is very nice and meets our needs but the dealerships need sorting out and the chevrolet customer services people are terrible and want to make you pull your hair out

I am now bald

just keep on and you will all get sorted,

·
Registered
105 Posts
I spoke to a young lady called Linda at Chevrolet Customer Services atLuton and I must admit that she didn't think that it was their actual problem from a manufacturing point of view but she felt that the service I was getting from the dealer could have been better. She said she would get in touch with the dealer and discuss my problems with him. Twenty minutes afterLinda put the phone downthe dealer was ringing me. He said that Chevrolet had spoken to him and that he wanted to offer to make good all that was wrong with the car. To cut a long story short it ended up with the car being changed for another. I don't think I could have achieved that with out the help of Chevrolet Customer Services.

·
Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I was Talking to Juliet at Chevrolet and They Are Agreeing with the Dealer and she told me there would be No Goodwill Gesture as the Technical Guys are Adament its not a fault with them and more that i caused it . this riled me even further and so hence why i went to watchodog even after explaining to Juliet that the Dealer had lied about the Availability of a windscreen and the like.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts