Chevrolet Owners Club banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Newbie on the forum :D I've just discovered it unfortunately due to a big problem. I'm a proud owner of a Lacetti 2.0D since 2007. Two days ago I found my car with one of the windows broken...someone broke it hoping they could steal something...so window broken, right-front door bent, CD player destroyed, not stolen (they couldn't get it out), but in pieces
...so they took one phone charger, one gps charger and a car-lighter spliter...but the bad news don't stop here. I am currently in France, where Chevys are not that common, so I have to wait 15 days until they can get my window
. No assurance, by the way :D I know...don't judge me
. And also my battery has decided to go low on me...so due to the "not that common"...i can't get a new one for now. So i got a battery charger, hope it will work for a while until i get home and get a new one.

·
Registered
380 Posts
In France as elsewhere a chevrolet dealer can order a window and a battery for you VOR, (vehichle off road) urgently.If you are anywhere near geneva there is a big chevy dealer there, centre Grimm sa.Happened to me in Thonon and geneva when I lived there! lot more common than in the uk. We didn't have the lacetti diesel here, what is it like economy wise? Hope you get your problems sorted soon. And also welcome to the forum.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hello!

thaks for your answer! Yes there are some Chevy dealers around but the nearest is 50km away and I have no way to get there. I really don't want to drive 50km with no window. It better for me to wait, I don't need the car and I can keep it in the service's garage.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts