Chevrolet Owners Club banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2007 Matiz SE
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've just bought a 57 plate Matiz with the intention of using it as a tow car behind my motorhome. Hopefully I'll get there, but I'm looking for service manuals, information etc. to help with it as there's a few problems that need sorting. Nothing I cannot fix correctly
Automotive tire Motor vehicle Automotive fuel system Hood Automotive exterior

unlike what some previous owner had done.
Thank you in anticipation,

John.

Thanks, John.

·
Registered
441 Posts
As JM Croft has said, repost in the Matiz section, and fill in the vehicle details. That underbody looks pretty good to me for a 14 year old car. Years ago, I did have to clamp off the rear brakes on a car due to a wheel cylinder leak, but it was strictly a "get home to fix it properly measure".
Are you doing a fully compliant tow car setup (working brakes, lights etc) or a temporary "A" frame and hope you don't get caught arrangement?

·
Super Moderator
7,390 Posts
Busman, How to Complete your Sign-Up and add vehicle details can be read on the following link :-

·
Registered
4 Posts
I've just bought a 57 plate Matiz with the intention of using it as a tow car behind my motorhome. Hopefully I'll get there, but I'm looking for service manuals, information etc. to help with it as there's a few problems that need sorting. Nothing I cannot fix correctly
View attachment 2081
unlike what some previous owner had done.
Thank you in anticipation,

John.

Thanks, John.
download it from net

1 - 5 of 5 Posts