Chevrolet Owners Club banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey folks, just picked up our Captiva on Wednesday so nearly 3 days of ownership now! We live in Spain on the Costa Blanca and we've been looking for months for a new car suitable for general Spanish motoring (some dodgy roads here!), spacious, good for long journeys, nice looking and big enough for us with our two kids and all the crap we seem to end up chucking in the car.
The Captiva was a little out of our budget range but we stumbled on to a 2010 demo car being used by the manager of the local Chevrolet dealer so we got a reasonable deal for a LS+ 7 seater in white which is a common colour here and looks good we think.

One thing we haven't got is an owners handbook in English - anyone any idea where we could obtain one, or download one? I've looked on Ebay and on The Chevrolet main sites but not come across anything.

So far very pleased and hoping for a few years of trouble free motoring.........!

Cheers

Rich

·
Registered
82 Posts
hi speedy,

I also live on the costa blanca and I have just bought an Orlando, but an English reg when I bought a spanish reg some time ago the dealer got me an english manual within two weeks. I wanted English reg as I wanted to tow an english caravan

1 - 2 of 2 Posts