Chevrolet Owners Club banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone
I am stranded as I can't open my boot to get my baby's buggy in it :(
I have looked in the manual I case there was any double locking mechanism and can't find any reference. Has anyone any ideas? I can hear the lock mechanism when I turn the key in the boot door but it won't open. It won't open via the central locking either. All other locks seem fine. Any ideas much appreciated.

·
Registered
997 Posts
Are you in the RAC or similar? Might be the time to join!

·
Registered
652 Posts
If desperate can you still open the glass tailgate. Or mor importantly, this reminded me that if the glass tailgate is open then the actual door will not open. Safety feature to stop you breaking the glass. Make sure it is closed fully.

If that isnt the answer, but you can open the glass, not ideal, but can you lift the buggy in and out of there, or through the rear doors with the seats down.

Hope you sort it.

·
Registered
70 Posts
K.L.Richards said:
If desperate can you still open the glass tailgate. Or mor importantly, this reminded me that if the glass tailgate is open then the actual door will not open. Safety feature to stop you breaking the glass. Make sure it is closed fully.

Hope you sort it.

My glass tailgate opens when the actual door is open!

·
Registered
652 Posts
Mine doesnt..... well I'm pretty surenit doesn't, but you have put doubt in my mind now.

Also, sure I've seen in the hand book that you cant open the both at the same time, for safety reasons.

I'll have to check that out now.

·
Registered
24 Posts
My windowopens with thetailgate open and the tailgate opens with the window open. Have you tried using quite a bit of lifting force?I accidentally closed the dogs bedding in the catch once and had the same sort or symptoms, a bit of brute force solved the problem

1 - 6 of 6 Posts