Chevrolet Owners Club banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Okay here goes.....can I get some kind of bluetooth via the jack socket on my 2010 Captiva LTX or am I being Blonde again!!!!

·
Registered
652 Posts
Not the way you are trying to do it.

You can buy portable Bluetooth hands free devices which transmit on a FM frequency which you tune your radio in to, so the phone works through the radio speakers.

·
Registered
70 Posts
FM transmitters bit old fashioned, what you want is ...

HTC Car StereoClip Audio Bridge CAR A100 - Bluetooth wireless audio receiver

·
Registered
180 Posts
jester said:

£49.99 at Expansys.

Does the 2010 Captiva LTX have an AUX-in socket ??

Edited by: CBers

·
Registered
997 Posts
CBers said:
jester said:

£49.99 at Expansys.

Does the 2010 Captiva LTX have an AUX-in socket ??

It does.

·
Registered
652 Posts
jester said:
FM transmitters bit old fashioned, what you want is ...HTC Car StereoClip Audio Bridge CAR A100 - Bluetooth wireless audio receiver

Uh!!!

I believe these dongles are only good for transmitting music from the phones player to the car stereo not phone calls.

That will be good as the Captiva radio isnt Bluetooth compatible, well my model isnt.

You have phone connected to handfree device via bluetooth, the handsfree device transmitting FM that can be picked up by radio.

Edited by: K.L.Richards

·
Registered
70 Posts
I did mistakenly suggest that model, which I have now had a quick look at and it does not appear to support calls. But there plenty of similar devices out there that do.

Scosche BTAXS motorMOUTH maybe and I know Belkin make something that does the job.

Edited by: jester

·
Registered
9 Posts
I have had a Parrot fitted to my Captiva. Works a treat. Cables to connect to the phone are hidden in the glove compartment if you want to listen to the music stored on the phone. Or phone connects via bluetooth which is very handy as it connects automatically when you enter the car and start up. Best bit of auxiliary equipment I have bought

1 - 13 of 13 Posts