Chevrolet Owners Club banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone, I have a chevrolet matiz (spark m200) year 2008 0.8L 3cyl engine. With the following symptoms, which no service could diagnose.
ECU = without any error

Symptoms:
1. when you press the accelerator pedal the tachometer rises to 2000+ rpm (cannot be controlled until this speed)

2. when the acceleration goes down, when the clutch is pressed, it returns less than idle at 300,400,500 rpm, sometimes the engine even stops.
a) the symptom is not permanent, out of 5 attempts 3 are manifested.
b) it is a torment to drive in crowded traffic where you want to advance 1-2 meters, you only have jerks, tremors, stuttering.

3. The first start of the day is on the second try.

Remember:
  • The tachometer does not go up by itself, except when the pedal is pressed, falls under idle and then returns to idle.
  • There are some variations of idling 50-80 rpm up and down when the car is stationary.

I've changed my mind so far:
  • t.p.s
  • i.a.c
  • m.a.p.
  • p.c.v valve (4 pieces have)
  • coil, plugs, spark plugs (original)
  • dowel adjustment (as in the manual, they were not tightened on the exhaust / intake)
  • Throotle acceleration cleaning (it was almost clean) new gasket
  • with carburetor spray I looked for fake air (I didn't find it)

Below I post a diagram with different operating parameters. (in this diagram the problem manifested 2 times and the 3rd died the engine, then I tried to increase slowly, gradually, gently the acceleration, but as you can see the graph went up 2000+)

datazap.me | neatractoristu | Spark m200

I am waiting for any suggestion, any help because I only have an idea at all.

Thank you all in advance!

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
7,144 Posts
Johnnny, Sounds like an air / fuel problem. You are implying that you have no diagnostic codes - was the equipment being used capable of reading GM codes?

The Forum has several Matiz 'gurus' who may be able to suggest something.

As a new Forum Member the following link has helpful tips - especially your World location which is 'blank'.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
Thank you for your answer Aussie Ed, I have completed my profile and location, I apologize.
The car is the one in the profile picture,

I sprayed the entire intake system with carburetor spray, no changes.

Can we exclude the possibility of being the power system ?! because the car works on LPG as well.

I also attached a chart with S.T.F.T and L.T.F.T are there any problems ?!

The equipment I scan with is an eml327 standard, but I see that codes appear if I unplug a sensor. But car service owners, including the Chevrolet dealership, have a dedicated GM tester

give me more ideas

·
Super Moderator
7,144 Posts
Arh........ More info helps especially the LPG function (there is actually more space in the Footer location to add that type of vehicle information as I find the left hand Data section too small).. How long have you owned the vehicle and do you know past history? We have a couple of Forum members who have LPG vehicles.

The fact that you have mentioned "The first start of the day is on the second try" would possibly indicate a problem with the initial petrol (gasoline) supply.
I'm no expert on this topic so I'll leave it for others more versed to provide suggestions.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts