Chevrolet Owners Club banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, how's Orlando ownership? We were down in Calpe on Sunday for a bask on the beach (was too wimpy to go in the sea...maybe next weekend! :) ) Just thought whilst we were en route that I shoulda messaged you but forgot! Doh. Next time.
Rich

·
Registered
82 Posts
Hi Rich,We were away in the caravan, we had booked into a site in Lorca but at the last minute went to Benidorm where there is more happening. Or so we thought at the time.
The car seems ok, can certainly pack some stuff into it, does all I ask of it and I think it is very pretty. I bought a spare wheel from Denia very cheap had to ask the price three times as it was so reasonable got it in three days. Just planning route to Italy in June.
Hows the Cap?
Martin

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hmmmm Lorca might have been fun!
Nice to hear of something being cheap over here too. All is well with the Captiva except the rear washer doesn't work and I see others have had that problem so we'll have to have that looked at. We're off to France in ours in July. Will deffo sort a CBCO club meet up soon! :)

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
hey, how you doing Martin? been completely crap at ever organising a meet! Never mind, one of these days eh? Not been to Calpe for ages, as the kids are in school in Denia we tend to drift more north really. If you ever head oop norf, gizza shout for a coffee/beer/wine/tea (delete as appropriate)

·
Registered
82 Posts
Hi Rich,I was in Denia Thursday, will need my 10,000 mile service soon and I will be having that in Denia, I am going off in the caravan Tuesday for a week to 10 days down to Elche, it has been far too hot for caravanning of late.
The Orlando seems to be running fine, no lights no problems, few stone chips though. Having said that I will now tempt fate.

I lived in Javea for nearly five years and Denia for three so I do tend to get that way more often as it is my old stamping ground and most of my old friends are there.

I will give you a shout when I have to hang about waiting for my service.
Martin

1 - 5 of 5 Posts