Chevrolet Owners Club banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Have justjoinedand wanted to say hi. I have justpurchased a Chevysuburban 6ltr and think its the best car I have ever driven.Regards

·
Registered
997 Posts
My guess would be not great! Anyhow, welcome to the forum and, if the consumption is as bad as i expect, poverty!
Edited by: bigiainw

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hi everyone
thanks for the welcome!!
well the chevy is a bit of a guzzler ( I put in £50 on empty and it told me I could get 110mile in it) but my other pride and joy is my Landrover Defender which isn't really the most economical car on the road ether but I need them as I do adventure holidays in Spain so thats were the chevy is destined to go. off road with 6 to 8 people on board and pulling a trailer full of bikes and boats. It was landrover that suggested I look at the American cars as they didn't have anything in their range that could cope with that kind of stress. I have had Landrovers for the last 20 years but the chevy is by far the best car I have ever owned.
Regards

·
Registered
226 Posts
adventure holidays in spain!!!! wow, sounds good...

maybe you should tow the chevy with the landy, until you get to the rough stuff then swap them over!!, that might save you a few quid in fuel costs!!!!

·
Registered
1 Posts
Can anyone tell me where I'd be able to get hold of a Suburban in the UK? I've asked my local dealer and they weren't interested unless I was looking to buy one of their current stock. Autotrader hasn't had any for ages. I had an old one in Mexico a while back and now need something with 5 seats and loads of boot space. The Suburban seems ideal.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts