Chevrolet Owners Club banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello,

Just picked up my first Chevvy on Saturday, Less than a year old Captiva LTZ in black. Used to be a Mercedes owner with a C220CDI Avantgarde SE Estate but it had to go as my missus was having troble getting in and out of it as it was lowered and with sports suspension you felt every bump, but never the less it was a great car. Was looking around for about six months before settling on the captiva and so far it is fantastic. Comfortable, smooth and all the toys to play with, I sure that I am going to enjoy this car.

Rafman

·
Registered
652 Posts
RAFMAN, didnt want you thinking none of would talk to you...

Noticed you telling SarahAnn on another thread that no one had welcomed you.

You are more than welcome...

Thing is, although technically you are right to post on the Newbies forum to say hello, you will find most of us with Captiva's post on the Captiva forum. Dont know why that is... just one less page to access I suppose.

Anyway, glad you like the Captiva, and keep talking... There are more and more of us daily and I'm sure I speak for everyone in welcoming you on board.

·
Registered
997 Posts
You do speak for all of us, but I'll add my welcome none-the-less. Good to see you here and welcome to the joys of Captiva ownership!
Iain

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks for the welcome messages guys,

I am really enjoying my ownership at the moment even if I had to get a tyre repaired today as ascrew found it's mark. I did notice that most of us have the captiva and the reason I got it was mainly the need to get in and out with ease which is a breeze in the beasty. I look forward to a good association with the machine (Fingers crossed).

1 - 8 of 8 Posts