Chevrolet Owners Club banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi been having trouble with my dab radio, and been told to locate the fuse block and unplug the fuse for 10 secs to reboot. I have located the fuse block which is behind the storage pull down on the drivers side. BUT it's not there??? Help please

·
Super Moderator
6,453 Posts
Hi been having trouble with my dab radio, and been told to locate the fuse block and unplug the fuse for 10 secs to reboot. I have located the fuse block which is behind the storage pull down on the drivers side. BUT it's not there??? Help please

What else does your Owners Handbook inform you ?? Fuse box locations can vary.

I've looked up my data download copy of Handbook pages 258>263
There is a fuse box in engine compartment, auxiliary fuse box in engine compartment, and instrument fuse box under drivers side behind stowage. (which is what I believe you are referring to).
However there is a Rear fuse block mentioned left side of rear compartment (page 263 in my copy) and there is mention of mini fuse no 3 as 'amplifier' which could be related to Radio.

Suggest you refer back to your Owners Handbook.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hi thanks tried all locations and yea strange that the instrument fuse box in not there, I did look at the rear mini fuse box and i will try the amplifier fuse and see if that will do the trick. Thanks again.

·
Super Moderator
6,453 Posts
Hi thanks tried all locations and yea strange that the instrument fuse box in not there, I did look at the rear mini fuse box and i will try the amplifier fuse and see if that will do the trick. Thanks again.

The Owners Handbook does say that not all model variants have all of the fuse block locations.
In your previous post you said 'you had been told' to check the under dash fuse location, who is telling you this. I'm starting to believe that you dont have an Owners Handbook hence you are reliant upon others.
If you 'looked' at the rear mini fuse box what did you do - just look at it or did you pull any fuses?
If you dont have the Owners Handbook let me know and I'll provide you with a link from where you can download it.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts