Chevrolet Owners Club banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone else think the lack of front interior light in the Captiva is annoying. I park in a poorly lit Multi Storey everyday and struggle to see that I have picked everything up, I have left my wallet countless times on show. I was wondering if it is possible to wire up the front reading lights to come on with the middle interior light. Any auto electricians on here who would know what to do?.

·
Registered
214 Posts
Mine doesn't work either (obviously) but I just assumed the garage had taken the bulb out to stop the battery going flat while it was being displayed with the doors open. I was going to 'fix' it soon...
This is going to be a bit awkward now it's getting darker - what a stupid thing! Why's it there if it's not designed to work?

·
Registered
104 Posts
Wow! I'd assumed that our bulb had blown, didn't know there wasn't a light there!

·
Registered
997 Posts
I would think that there probably is a work around, but with canbus electricals it can be very tricky. Not one for the amateur I don't think.

Iain

Edited by: bigiainw

·
Registered
652 Posts
I agree the illumination in the car when stopped is poor compared to other cars I have had. However, there is nothing stopping you switiching the reading lights on to collect your stuff and switching them off again after.

I dont really see the problem.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts