Chevrolet Owners Club banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Another problem. I have noticed recently in this extremely wet weather whenever my exterior lights come on myindicator lights on air conditioning/heater unit dim down. Also for no apparent reason my air conditioning/heater unitswitches from Auto to Manual. Awaiting response from garage via Chevrolet. Has anyone any ideas? Cruze saloon 2litre 2011 diesel.

·
Registered
380 Posts
For the lights, that is entirely normal, it is the same as at night, for the aircon, try reading your owners manual, available from chevrolet.co.uk owners section as pdf in case you have lost it.

·
Registered
82 Posts
Have not noticed this problem on my 2010 150 bhp 2.0, vcdi auto Cruze 19500 miles , however agree the lighting needs improvement, I absolutely detest the auto light system & useless rainsensing wipers. Still undecided as to what new car to buy and have decided to wait until next year , still have one free service to go and as the resale value is so poor . Glass Guide has gone from £8 k last month down to £5/6 K now Parkers Guide price is higher which is correct ?

·
Registered
82 Posts
Hi I assume by ricky you mean Rickmansworth, thanks for the invite but unfortunately I shall be away on the dates mentioned. Have noticed a curious anomaly with all cars,the reason for considering a smaller car than the Cruze was the difficulty in getting out of the Cruze in my Garage, despite being built in 1980 my garage is not wide enough. Took the new Toyota Yaris into my garage and it was even more difficult to get out than the Cruze. I measured the front door width of the Yaris and despite the car being overall smaller than the Cruze ,the door is 2" wider same applies to most cars, it seems the Cruze at only 41" wide has probably the smallest door width of any car I am considering. Waiting to test drive the new V40 Volvo,

·
Registered
380 Posts
You make an important point with the length of the car door being a reason for not getting out of the car in tight spaces. I saw a new volvo the other day, very nice too, very pleasing lines.. sorry about the price...
Edited by: Oldroverboy

·
Registered
82 Posts
Saw the new Volvo V40 couple of months ago at the Westfield centre, sat in it seems quite compact will be interested in finding out the door width next week. I do not like no space saver wheel, only 3 year warranty, still considering new Ceed '2' 1.6 CRDI auto

1 - 10 of 10 Posts