Chevrolet Owners Club banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wondering if the Aveo is better than the Kalos with regards to interior trim quality. We have an Epica (which we are very pleased with) and a Kalos (on which the interior trim has become very tired very quickly).

·
Registered
214 Posts
Panel quality is on par with Vauxhall and should wear ok if you are looking to buy one make sure the upholstery is in good condition.

·
Registered
14 Posts
The kalos is rubbish and I think us in the uk would prefer an aveo BUT with a 1.4 instead od a 1.6

but have AT and Leather seats would be nice.

I like also aveo for its cleaner like a vampire bat vehicle. I cant see difference to the carparts because they almost look the same. They all look good and nice.

Edited by: PhilipCruz

·
Registered
156 Posts
I Have no Complaints with the Interior of my Aveo.

In fact it would definatly be on Par with Vauxhall and many other makes.

Steve

·
Registered
380 Posts
Hi derbyCountyMark, We have an Epica and also an Aveo 1.4lt, satisfied with both, quality good in both, strangely paid £6300 for aveo 10 months old and £6745 for epica diesel LS. Chevrolet service here is on the up, will say more after service in march, being serviced at main dealer to maintain warranty. Got full size spares for both, 1 fro scrappy, 1 from team dynamics. have done 7000 miles in 6 months in the epica, more than normal, but very easy to drive, and very comfortable for my 6'2" 100 kilos.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts