Chevrolet Owners Club banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have just taken delivery of my brand new 1.2 LT today and have been spending sometime getting to know it. I'm a bit confused though as my car does NOT have the internal boot release lever which is meant to be sited next to the fuel flap release lever by the drivers seat.
The website spec' sheet for the LT says its a feature and it shows it on Page 21 of the Owners Manual. Mine is the 2012MY, has anybody esle noticed this is missing, I think the LS model has it as well. Any help appreciated before I go to the dealers.
Thanks

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
lukiep said:
My2012 the boot release lever was removed but it was then fitted externally in the boot handle.
Hi Thanks for the reply, but I think the LT models are meant to have both an internal and external tailgate release mechanism. I have now asked Chevrolet UK to look into it as I said on my previous note it shows it on the spec' for the car on the website and its in the owners manual on page 21, but it gives 3 types of opening methods so maybe it's not as clear cut.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
The 'mystery' has been solved by Chevrolet who have advised me that the internal tailgate release was deleted on the later models as per the owners handbook. The spec' sheet on the website for the LT was in fact incorrect to show it as a feature.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts