Chevrolet Owners Club banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
Captiva 2.2 184cv 2014 year manual
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hallo, I'm new Italian owner of captiva 2.2 184cv ltz 4*4 2014 model.... I have buy this car buy have some problem with keyless automatic door close that not work.... Transponder work.... For open car i can push button on remote or push button on door.... But if exit the car with transponder and ho more 20-30 meter car not close..... I have try on manual information and on DIC say to set but i can only set language.... Not other menu..... Help

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
7,996 Posts
There are some existing discussions concerning Keyless entry difficulties. The Back Index Advanced Search function may have some helpful reading for you.
I've attached the link here. Click and read through the various discussions in case they are helpful.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks,, i have read all old post before.... But my problem is only auto-lock function.... Unlock and other all ok.... But for close car need only to press remote button

·
Super Moderator
7,996 Posts
As you've said your model doesnt have that button/function then I'm not sure we can resolve this. There were a number of face lift modifications about 2013/2014 which possibly didnt apply to all markets.
Maybe your answer is to take your vehicle to an automotive locksmith.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
In Italy not there is more Chevrolet and mechanical is generic.... Not have specify... I think to buy myself mdi diagnostic

·
Super Moderator
7,996 Posts
In Italy not there is more Chevrolet and mechanical is generic.... Not have specify... I think to buy myself mdi diagnostic
Same problem throughout UK and virtually all of Western Europe. Chevrolet withdrew all dealerships and technical support.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
that's right ... no more official assistance and the mechanics have standard tools and many things like the bcm body or other don't fit ... my car is perfect. the only two things that don't work are 1) the start & stop (it only worked twice randomly) but I'm not interested in making it work and 2) auto close when I get out of the car it never worked for me ....

1 - 9 of 9 Posts