Chevrolet Owners Club banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know of a source for a repair manual for a '07' Lacetti, the main thing I am looking for at the moment is a wiring diagram? Edited by: Anomolouswizard

·
Registered
5 Posts
p16vlv said:
hope this helps , takes some getting used too.
Thanks for that, I've saved it in bookmarks. It's a shame that Haynes don't do a book on it but it's probably not worth their while. I bought a manual CD from Ebay and it's enough to drive you up the wall trying to navigate!! Never gave it a thought, when I bought the motor, that I'd have a problem getting a 'Haynes' type manual.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Yes I also find link is not working.Does anyone know how I can find a user manual for my 2006 1.6L Chevrolet Lacetti SX manual transmission?

·
Super Moderator
6,794 Posts
NBS, try putting 'Lacetti 2006 handbook' in your search engine.

·
Registered
4 Posts
<a href="http://lacetti.com.ua/manual/EN/documents/Nubira-Lacetti/start_Nubira-Lacetti.html%20" target="_blank">lacetti.com.ua/manual/EN/documents/Nubira-Lacetti/start_Nubira-Lacetti.html
</a>

copy and paste into your adress box, and press enter. For some reason that works for me, but just clicking on the link doesn't

Edited by: Chevy86

·
Registered
2 Posts
tried that but came up with Error 404 for me.I also tried lacetti.com.ua but got 403 forbidden
I am using Chrome browser.

Any more suggestions?

·
Super Moderator
6,794 Posts
I've just done following and got straight in.

Google ' lacetti 2006 service handbook ' that then gave me search results of which second entry down is Daewoo Service manual Lacetto.com.ua

I clicked on this which then opened up full TIS. Use the 'tree' to explore sections.

Edited by: Aussie Ed

·
Registered
1 Posts
looking for some help on a lacetti 55 plate handbrake issue, sized, on near side, i've no issues in taking the rear caliper / disk /pad assembly off, but how easy is it to fix the handbrake, any comments please? Manuals?

·
Super Moderator
6,794 Posts
1 - 14 of 14 Posts