Chevrolet Owners Club banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
Owner of Chevrolet Orlando diesel 2.0 litre LTZ Black June 2021 (52,000 miles)
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,

really hoping someone can help point me in the right direction.

I had a bump in an asda car park and my left rear tail light cracked and fell apart I have been looking for a replacement and after much research online I am only coming across replacements from overseas which come at a heavy price. is there anywhere in the uk that sells these parts

I have a chevrolet orlando 2013 model 2l engine

Many thanks

·
Super Moderator
7,466 Posts
Since GM Chevrolet withdrew from the UK & European markets in 2015 and dealerships ceased, the location of parts has become pretty much restricted to 'online' shopping. You will simply have to do what most Chevrolet owners do and that is patiently use your computer and search.
Typical : rear tail light for 2013 Chevrolet Orlando - Google Search

You can enter your location details and vehicle details into the designated locations which you appear to have missed during your Sign-Up.
Helpful info on the following link :- Helpful Guidance Using the Forum

Good Luck with your search. The alternative is to register with some of the Breakers Yards in the area where you live (which you didnt say).

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for your quick response

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Owner of Chevrolet Orlando diesel 2.0 litre LTZ Black June 2021 (52,000 miles). UK,Scotland,Glasgow

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I have tried calling a few of the local breaker yards with no luck so far, will continue my search

·
Registered
446 Posts
There are about 30 listed for breaking on eBay. Have you contacted any of those sellers i wonder?

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Hi Metro1000

I have started to contact the sellers to see if this part is available thanks for the tip.

Reactions: Metro1000

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Update, I took the plunge and just bought it from eBay although its coming from South Korea. I was getting prices from breakers and they where charging around the same price so I am just going to hold out on a brand new one. will update on the delivery status soon if anyone is looking was purchased from the link below

Reactions: Metro1000

·
Super Moderator
7,466 Posts
Update, I took the plunge and just bought it from eBay although its coming from South Korea. I was getting prices from breakers and they where charging around the same price so I am just going to hold out on a brand new one. will update on the delivery status soon if anyone is looking was purchased from the link below

This goes to show that you can do your own shopping quite easily on the Internet.

·
Registered
446 Posts

Please don't just vanish now. Let us know how the purchase went, the quality of the item, time to arrive, taxes due, etc, so other people can assess if this path is open to them.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
yes once I get the order through I will provide all of the information above.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
update: item arrived as described was easy to fit. arrived nearly 4 weeks after purchased. postage - $10 ,Vat - $26. recommend this seller on Ebay. Hope this helps anyone in the future.

·
Super Moderator
7,466 Posts
Helpful Feed Back. Thanks for that.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts