Chevrolet Owners Club banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, I'm on the mission to find a wedding car for my brother's wedding. He's a massive fan of the tv show Supernatural, and his wife wants to wants to surprise him with the Black 1967 Chevy Impala at the wedding.

Does anyone have one we could hire? Even if it's just for photos? It doesn't have to be that exact, but a Chevy Impala ideally in black is what we'd be looking for. The wedding will be in Derbyshire.

If anyone could point us in the right direction it would be massively appreciated!!

·
Super Moderator
7,112 Posts
Hi, I'm on the mission to find a wedding car for my brother's wedding. He's a massive fan of the tv show Supernatural, and his wife wants to wants to surprise him with the Black 1967 Chevy Impala at the wedding.

Does anyone have one we could hire? Even if it's just for photos? It doesn't have to be that exact, but a Chevy Impala ideally in black is what we'd be looking for. The wedding will be in Derbyshire.

If anyone could point us in the right direction it would be massively appreciated!!

This is not a Classic Forum and not the place you need to be.
A simple look up on the Internet will probably bring you possibilities. Look up Classic American Cars for wedding Hire. You didnt complete your location so you'll have to explore what is near you.
American Classic cars for Wedding Hire UK - Google Search

1 - 2 of 2 Posts