Chevrolet Owners Club banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all, as the title says I'm looking to purchase an Chevy Aveo around the West Midlands area. Struggling to find one on Autotrader so any knowledge where I can find one would be appreciated! Thanks

·
Registered
389 Posts
Your choice will be severely limited, only a few for sale nationwide. Very few were sold between 2012 and 2014, in the hundreds rather than thousands, and many of those were 1.2 or diesel engines.
If you haven't had one before, bear in mind that there is no manufacturer back up, very poor OEM parts supply, future resale value will be low, and on top of all that, those that are for sale seem very expensive given all of the above.
None of that makes it a bad car though, just barter hard and purchase consumables when you can rather than when you have to.

Reactions: Aussie Ed

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Your choice will be severely limited, only a few for sale nationwide. Very few were sold between 2012 and 2014, in the hundreds rather than thousands, and many of those were 1.2 or diesel engines.
If you haven't had one before, bear in mind that there is no manufacturer back up, very poor OEM parts supply, future resale value will be low, and on top of all that, those that are for sale seem very expensive given all of the above.
None of that makes it a bad car though, just barter hard and purchase consumables when you can rather than when you have to.
Hi! Thank you for your response, needed that information you've given for sure. I've never had one before, I'm actually looking for my first car so I'm glad for the advice.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts