Chevrolet Owners Club banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Guys,

Sorry if this is on here, I have checked and all 44 pages and didnt see it. The car has been into main stealer as part of recall. They identified that both my lower arm front bushes are going have quoted me £380 with non oem or £500 with oem. Do any of you know where I can pick the parts up and any ideas how long it should take as I get the fealing dealer is taking the ****.

Cheers

Scott

·
Registered
997 Posts
Fleabay- many less expensive parts on there! Not a difficult DIY job either!

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
well just had a result the cheapest new arm is £97 Vat incl. However you can also get hold of the bushes, so for both arms with 2 bushes on each £63 a lot cheaper than 2 new arms and even if they charge me £60 extra labour I'm up. I dont see how main steeler can justify their prices.

Got the quote from Road Runner in Pontypridd. Result Road Runner!

·
Registered
153 Posts
Sparfitt52 how do you that there is a fault. I never trust the people who work in garages, as far as I am concerned they only try to rip you off. Does your car still run well, are there any noises, if not look underneath, check out the so called faulty items and if you see nothin wrong do not use them again. This has always been my policy.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts