Chevrolet Owners Club banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi.
I have my wifes captiva LT 7 seater Diesel for sale: Reg 2008 in Zest Bronze. only done 39,000 miles and in super condition..
Advertsied for £9700 ono. is this about right sort of money?

Superb great cars so Have also bought her another Captiva to replace it but would like to buy a another skid plate for the front bumper, are there any cheap ones anywhere? silver or plain black plastic..

Cheers mike. 07531456831

·
Registered
214 Posts
I think it's too cheap.
The Glass's Guide trade value for your car (assuming it's a manual and a 58 plate) is £9875 and the retail (main dealer, warranty etc.) is £11375

On this basis it might be worth you calling a few Chevrolet dealers (and independents who sell this type of car) asking if they'd want it.

You could, assuming your expected asking price is less than trade, save yourself a lot of hassle and end up with more than you thought.

On the other hand, even Glass's Guide is just that - a guide. It depends on who wants it and what they're willing to pay!

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
thats great, thank you.
Our car is reg: 31/05/08 and is manual so hopefully will get something close to asking price. I have advertised in a few local places as well as the dreaded Flea-bay.
I did try we buy any car.com but seems they want most of their buys for nothing, least thats what I've heard.
thank you for your time.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts