Chevrolet Owners Club banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We have a 2007 LTX with nearly 50K on the clock. It has been reasonably reliable and the wife loves it.

She mentioned the other day that she would think about changing it for a new one.

Has anyone done this? Is it worth the extra expense over the LTX.

Obviously the new one is a 2.2 and its got better equipment but I would be interested to hear what people think?

Anyone know any good deals being offered on new or nearly new? Eden Vauxhall in Reading seem to be offering them at around 24K with 5yrs interest free on a new one.

The other option is we keep it as a family bus and she gets something smaller (she works at our local school which is less than 1m away)

·
Super Moderator
7,463 Posts
I looked at buying basic model and adding various ie satnav, etc to configure and quite simply it was a better deal to buy the LTZ fully equipt even if there were items I wouldnt use much/if at all.
Chevrolet site has some good second hand/nearly new, as does new-car-discount.comas they trade in from customers who upgrade or have had on lease.Contact [email protected] he will advise what he has available. I saved over £7K using his services on a new one. Very much a personal callas to whetheryou hold onto existing as 'family bus'.

My LTZ is first vehicle I've had with all the 'bells & whistles' from outset and pleased with it.

Aussie Ed

·
Registered
13 Posts
Can beat that deal for a new one with you registered as the first owner.

Ring John Woodcock at Pentagon Sheffield Tell him Graham North sent you.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts