Chevrolet Owners Club banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok so i can set the time in the config/dic but they never come on automatically, i have the lights control to auto, its pitch black and nothing!

I can get them to work by pulling the indicator stalk after removing ignition key but thats not automatic like the manual says??

any help?? thanks

·
Registered
82 Posts
Hi Dr Tiny,Mine come on automatically just turn the light switch one click the same as the wipers and they will come on when in a dark situation like underground car parks and tunnels. Not sure which way as I cannot remember,it is a circular dial i think to the left but not sure.
Hope it helps
The wipers show a wiper in the dashboard to show they are activated not sure on the lights.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
cheers for the reply, I have the light dial set to auto, and for normal driving there fine, for unlocking the car at night with remote on key they come on but when locking car the "follow me home" function only works if i pull themain-beam/indicatorstalk towards me.
p89 of the manual states "entry lighting and exit lighting can be switched on or off automatically depending on how dark it is outside"

the manual then goes on to say how to switch on the exit lighting for cars thatdon'thave an automatic light function.

oh well i guess it just one of the quirks, im finding a few; auto locking doors when driving and 1 touch up windows spring to mind!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts