Chevrolet Owners Club banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all.. I've just ordered an LTZ and was wondering if you could answer a question for me. Does the sat nav screen also act as the driver info centre. And would it be possible to add a DVD player to it, As it acts as the reversing camera as well?

·
Registered
15 Posts
Yes, the screen acts as the driver info centre as well so you can have a choice of temperature, trip info, sat nav or media files being played on the screen.
Never tried playing a DVD but the built in centre plays AVI's from the SD card slot, this is only while the vehicle is stationery though (unless anyone knows how to disable this...?!!)

If I remember over the weekend, I'll try a DVD.

There is a replacement screen you can put in there which I've seen advertised on various eBay type sites, gives you DVD, TV,iPod connectivityetc. Just over £2k I think and not really of that much interest to me though.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Nope, no option of bluetooth connectivity which these days is unheard of for a car of this spec and cost. I'm looking at various bluetooth options to go in there, will update with feedback on the forum when I get one.
The replacement screen option I posted about earlier does have bluetooth phone connectivity built in as well I believe, as I said though, £2k is a bit pricey for me :)

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yeah, dont think the missus would like that, I can just imagine the conversation"sorry hun we're not going to Florida this year I'm buying anew screen for the car"
I have one of those bluetooth mirrors at the moment but I wouldn't want to put it over the Monochromatic mirror.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts