Chevrolet Owners Club banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,

Is any one else having problems with the Stereo in the LTZ, my problem is that if I am listening to the Radio for example and go to the temp screen the stereo cuts the radio off and displays ATC or if I press to ok the warning for the Sat Nav the stereo changes from radio to NAV even though ATC & Nav have no sounds of there own??

The happens around 90% of the time, the other 10% of the time it is fine.

Is it a niggle I have to live with or is it faulty??
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
476 Posts
Just my opinion but if it can be right 10% of the time why can it not be right 100% of the time, unless you are doing something different???
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Lol :).......... I have just got into the Chevy way of thinking, things are never quite as clear with Chevy as they should be.
 
1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Top