Chevrolet Owners Club banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
Chevrolet Captiva LTZ 2011
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Here, try this
To be honest, ive watched loads of video's, including this one at least four times, via YouTube etc to try and find it, none of which show my engine specifically. I know its on the intake manifold, or thereabouts, and according to my mechanic, who is an RAC mechanic, it should be fairly accessible. After sending him pictures of engine bay, he said he couldn't see it!...my guess is its gonna be behind engine block under hoses/pipes etc.... anyways its booked in with him on Wednesday, his day off from work...I'll let you know!

·
Registered
972 Posts
To be honest, ive watched loads of video's, including this one at least four times, via YouTube etc to try and find it, none of which show my engine specifically. I know its on the intake manifold, or thereabouts, and according to my mechanic, who is an RAC mechanic, it should be fairly accessible. After sending him pictures of engine bay, he said he couldn't see it!...my guess is its gonna be behind engine block under hoses/pipes etc.... anyways its booked in with him on Wednesday, his day off from work...I'll let you know!
I can hardly wait :ROFLMAO:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts