Chevrolet Owners Club banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi was wondering if anyone has a spare or second hand sensor for sale part No 94516825 or 95023296. It's for a chevy Aveo 13 Diesel ?

·
Super Moderator
6,630 Posts
Hi was wondering if anyone has a spare or second hand sensor for sale part No 94516825 or 95023296. It's for a chevy Aveo 13 Diesel ?

Please advise Forum Readers where in the World you are. Your Location is missing from your Sign-Up.
There may be someone near you who can help if we know your Location.

·
Super Moderator
6,630 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
All new to me Aussie Ed.. trying my best i do apologise for the incorrect post on idle chitchat .. and thank you for the link you provided.. I can't find where to add my location and update .. but hopefully will find it soon still trying to navigate my way around this fourm..

Darren
Fife Scotland

·
Super Moderator
6,630 Posts
All new to me Aussie Ed.. trying my best i do apologise for the incorrect post on idle chitchat .. and thank you for the link you provided.. I can't find where to add my location and update .. but hopefully will find it soon still trying to navigate my way around this fourm..

Darren
Fife Scotland

Hi Darren,

The following tips will help you get better use of the Forum.

The reason for 'Location' is that some vehicles are built slightly differently for different World destinations which can affect the advice / reply given by members.
The Forum admin has buried the Location on sign-up further down the page and if you dont scroll down it gets missed off. You can revisit this by going to Tools>Quicklinks>Edit Your Details then locate and complete 'Location' and it will automatically appear in your left hand data pane for readers to identify.

Another helpful tip is to include your vehicle details in your 'Footer' (Signature). Example of mine below. This will then avoid you having to repeat it everytime you make a post as it will appear automatically. This then helps Forum members identify the model/variant/engine/gearbox etc and provide replies which are relevant.

Good luck in locating the part your require.

Oh.... last but not least, there is a very useful Index tool where you can look up previous topics discussed. There are about 10 years worth of back data on file so it is often useful to try the Advanced Search function (under Tools) where you may find an existing Topic/answer solves your problem without the need to duplicate it again. Tools>Advanced Search>(topic/question)>Vehicle model.

Good Luck.

Ed

·
Registered
18 Posts
I had issues getting a replacement mass ariflow sensor. The original part from factory is no longer in service. There is acdelco who do provide an equivalent part since discontinuation. However, it has not been listed as a Chevrolet Aveo 1.3d part but it works fine. I can try and find the part number if needed?

·
Registered
1 Posts
I had issues getting a replacement mass ariflow sensor. The original part from factory is no longer in service. There is acdelco who do provide an equivalent part since discontinuation. However, it has not been listed as a Chevrolet Aveo 1.3d part but it works fine. I can try and find the part number if needed?
I am also searching for a replacement MAF Sensor to my Chevrolet Aveo 1.3d, and if you have the possibility to find the part number for the ACDelco you have, it would be greatly appreciated smile:

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hello, I am in the same situation. Knowing the Aldeco reference would be very helpful :) Thanks :)

·
Super Moderator
6,630 Posts
Laure. Please advise / confirm the vehicle model / variant / year you are seeking this part for.

Helpful info on using the Forum on the attached link may be useful for you.
Helpful Guidance Using the Forum (open fully to read all).

·
Registered
3 Posts
Thanks Aussie Ed. The model is Chevrolet Aveo LTZ T300 1.3d 95 LSF, 2012 (European version of the Aveo)
The piece is 94 51 68 26. I understood this piece is discontinued and I am looking for the new reference number

·
Super Moderator
6,630 Posts
Laure, It might be of benefit to repeat this post in the Aveo Forum where like owners are more likely to read your entry.
Very few members are likely to look under 'Wanted' caption.

Before you repost under Aveo may I suggest that you complete your 'Location' (missing from Sign-Up - France?) and also helpful to add your vehicle details to your 'Signature' (Footer) as this will then in future appear automatically under every post. This helps Forum members identify the vehicle under discussion and avoids you having to repeat it every post.
How to do this is in the Helpful Guidance link I provided in the previous post.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts