Chevrolet Owners Club banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2007 Chevrolet Captiva 2.0 Diesel
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone! I just had my DPF removed and had its software turned off. The car seems much more responsive and the fuel consumption is down from 12l/100km to just 10! No more regenerations and headaches. The only problem is that on my way back from the garage the MIL light came on. I connected the car to my Op-com and there was that P2463-00 error (Diesel Particular Filter Overloaded). I cleared it and I drove 30km without a problem when it turned on again. After i refueled the car the light was gone and since then I’ve done around 15km. Should I call the garage or can I solve the problem on my own? Thanks in advance!

·
Registered
146 Posts
Most likely the DPF delete was not performed completely. I would not wait and I would go back to the garage.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Just called them and they told me that they are always trying to delete as less software as possible and that’s why it happened but they will fix it.

·
Registered
146 Posts
Take care with them, normally they have to fool the ECM that the DPF is still there and running in the parameters. This is done by overwriting the differential pressure sensor value. Maybe Captiva has other means to check that the DPF is present, they should know better ...

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Take care with them, normally they have to fool the ECM that the DPF is still there and running in the parameters. This is done by overwriting the differential pressure sensor value. Maybe Captiva has other means to check that the DPF is present, they should know better ...

1 - 6 of 6 Posts