Chevrolet Owners Club banner

More spark owners please!

30K views 28 replies 18 participants last post by  weetsj 
#1 ·
Man we need more spark owners on this ill be the first to post to start us off! How good is the spark can i just say! Hyndai i10 is a better car says auto express dnt think so the spark is much better lookin inside and out and has the most room!

#3 ·
Hi, seeing as you love your spark so much maybe you can help with my spark-query!

I have a Spark LT, I manage to connect a USB stick to the audio
unit, and and ipod to the aux in. When I plug my ipod into the USB it
only charges. I had resigned myself to thinking that it was not
compatible, but recently I realised that there is in fact 'ipod' on the
display panel, so I'm now wondering if there is a way to connect an ipod
and control it directly through the radio.
Thanks for any help you can give me, I'd love my car even more if I could get my ipod connected up!!

#7 ·
Pick my Spark 1.2LT 11 reg up on monday after trading in my CRUZE1.6LS. Spark is 1 owner, 2500k, Olympic White with red tag stripes and red interior. Road test brought a smile to my face it was only fractionally noisier than the cruze, seats just as comfortable. Only downside is the lack of a Spare wheel. Will look for a proper spare once i've picked it up.

#14 ·
just found this forum, had my spark 1.0ls for two weeks now. i am planning to do a full review soon once i rack up some more miles so watch this space as they say. i previously had a fiat panda for over 4 years but better still owned a daewoo matiz again for four years. the matiz was a wee belter of a car and took all the punishment i gave her in good sted. i did over 60000miles in her and she was still running well when i traded her in. hoping the spark is just as good.

#17 ·
HI to all, just bought my self a Spark 12LT 61 plate a very impressive car andwith all the interior goodies you would expect from a more expensive car. Had a price from the dealer for a steel spare wheel he quoted £140, dont know if thats a good price or not.

#18 ·
Hi Alan and welcome to the club.

Keep an eye on ebay - you will pick up a spare with a good tyre for £20 - £30.

Seat Ibiza / vw polo / skoda Fabia jack kit (boxed) fits nicely in the wheel in the boot too - the nut that comes with it holds down the lot and stops rattles. That will set you back about another £20.

So a full spare wheel kit for about £45, as opposed to around £200 of Chevrolet.

VW Polo and early spacesavers also fit, as the wheel PCD is 4 x 100 the same. Vauxhall Corsas and some Astras too.

#20 ·
Got sorted with a jack kit £18 from ebay. Newspare wheel full size with tyre from dealer got him down from £140 to £40. Just waiting for full set of mudflaps from Korea bought on ebay for £18.

#22 ·
Hi chev, fitted all4 mudflaps theyall fit perfect i think because they are moulded to fit the 12LT. took 20 mins to fit and they look great.
Edited by: ALAN

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.