Chevrolet Owners Club banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hello, i have cruze sw 1.8 2013. i update my mylink to a newer version that i found on the net (vr. 24.1) it was working good for 2 weeks but suddenly when i start the car mylink turn on , the logo is wery fade and then its start to have a bootloop, it turn on and after 5 sec it turn off . i dissconnent the fuse, battery , open door close door and many more things i found on the net but notting solve this prob, dose anybody know what to do? i have all the version of mylink file , 13-24 can i reflash it back even that the mylink is in bootloop? can someone help me? tnx

·
Super Moderator
7,144 Posts
It would seem across the various Sub Forums here that home/diy upgrades on GM Mylink and Sat Navs are seldom fully successful for reasons unknown.
If someone has a suggestion I'm sure they will post it here. Have you used the Forum Search function to check previous posts on Mylink?

Just a reminder that having sold your Lacetti you can add your Cruze vehicle details to your Signature footer.

·
Registered
1 Posts
hello, i have cruze sw 1.8 2013. i update my mylink to a newer version that i found on the net (vr. 24.1) it was working good for 2 weeks but suddenly when i start the car mylink turn on , the logo is wery fade and then its start to have a bootloop, it turn on and after 5 sec it turn off . i dissconnent the fuse, battery , open door close door and many more things i found on the net but notting solve this prob, dose anybody know what to do? i have all the version of mylink file , 13-24 can i reflash it back even that the mylink is in bootloop? can someone help me? tnx

Hi,

Did you solve this? I think I have the exact same problem with the system boot-looping.

·
Super Moderator
7,144 Posts
MusQ,
Avishaul doesnt appear to be an Active member now (I've entered his Sign-in and it no longer registers) so you may not receive a reply.
This forum is unfortunately full of tales of woe on Mylink and Multimedia units. Possibly someone else may have suggestions.

A a new member the following link will assist you in your use of the Forum.
You have not completed your world Location nor your vehicle details. Help on how to do this is in this link:-

1 - 4 of 4 Posts