Chevrolet Owners Club banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
214 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have just seen the new captiva on the homepage looks great they say its gonna have new 2.2 diesel engines and interior looks good ! More of a face lift than a new captiva but i may just look into trading in the 57 plate
wat do the rest of you think ?

·
Registered
63 Posts
It does look good and Iwould have waited myself for the new one but with some really good deals on the current shape I couldn't justify waiting.

·
Registered
29 Posts
hi folks

i too have looked at waiting to trade in my year old LT for the new shape, although speaking to chevrolet uk on friday they think the new model wont be here in the showroom till summer and how long will it be before its at the good discount price?? ie new LTZ now for 21K??

·
Registered
63 Posts
Yeah, I just got the LTZ (coming 1st March) on lease for £270+vat Theres nothing in it's class for similar money. I looked into getting one last June but was quoted over £400 then so it is a bargain.

·
Registered
226 Posts
also buying a new model of car involves you becoming the new guinea pig, so you have all the problems, i always wait until a model has been out for a year and a half, so most of the problems have been resolved!!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts