Chevrolet Owners Club banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Good Evening Guys. As promised here's the update, collected car this afternoon well chuffed and now feel part of this site. Had a slight scare at the dealer's as the salesman asked had I seen the car on the forecourt? I said no. Long story short the tech who fitted the plates had put the wrong one's on my car.

PHEEEW that sent me into panic mode, all sorted and doing the hand over when i spotted the tax for a year at £425
I had to do a double take, then asked the question to nice Mr salesman is that right? He said he would check after asking in the garage he came back and explained that to road tax for first time reg's was higher and then reduced to what i was expecting to pay £245. Result part of the deal was the garage threw in the road tax.(Lesson when buying a pre reg car get the tax thrown in)

After all the above i am now more than happy to say my experiance today was verygood and i look forward to the comming years.

Spider41

·
Registered
104 Posts
Hiya, another noob here, got ours 3 days ago, congrats, it's a great feeling when you pick up your new car....and when you park it you find yourself glancing back at it for a quick admire....
Here's hoping for many years of happy motoring!
Cheers

Rich

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Cheers Rich yes i agree you do tend to have a sneaky peak. Everyone on here is so helpfull. Enjoy your new motor as i will be.

Spider41

1 - 3 of 3 Posts