Chevrolet Owners Club banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all!

Have recently bought a Chevrolet Aveo and 1,500 miles in am pretty happy. I found these forums and thought it might be a good idea to join in order to share and benefit from shared knowledge.

So...two questions, one for now and one for later.

1. Driving to France on Saturday - have been ludicrously unprepared and not bought beam benders yet. But looking at the lights, I think beam benders might not fit because of the shape. Does anyone have any experience of this? I've also read that many modern cars can have the headlamps adjusted without the need for beam benders by fiddling with something on the back of the headlamp - anyone know if this is true of the Aveo, and how to do it?

2. First service is a long way off, but I'm struggling to find any information comparing dealers. We have the 3 year service pack, so cost isn't an issue, but customer service is. We bought the car in Bradford but live in east London (long story), so Wimbledon, Chislehurst, Basildon, St. Albans, Harlow and Cambridge are all doable. I don't necessarily want to go to the nearest, but the one with the best service. Any recommendations?

Great to be on board
Richard

·
Registered
56 Posts
Fit beambenders, go to your local accessory shop and there will be a diagram with them showing how to fit.don't forget the triangle breathalysers, hi viz for each person, first aid kit, european breakdown cover etc etc.

see disbelievers comments and oldroverboy about st albans. , but from what i see Wimbledon seem to be ok, ask the question in the captiva forum, they tend to be more active.

Edited by: cruzetype

1 - 3 of 3 Posts