Chevrolet Owners Club banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Folks - picked up a 9 month old Captiva in October, and I have to say I am delighted with it (after 2 years driving a Pug 308)Couple of issues if I may - apologies if these have been addressed previously.
1. When my iPhone is connected via bluetooth, I receive no audible notification of emails, texts or social media alerts. Not that I am looking when I am driving, but it is handy to know when something comes through. Tried various settings on the phone, but no joy
2. Sat Nav can be wacky. Occasionally takes me locations miles away from the actual postcode or address. How easy is it to download or acquire an update, which I assume is loaded via SD card?

Thanks in advance

·
Registered
9 Posts
Hi ThereNot sure on your first point and will need to check but seem to recall an alert.
Just had the first service and my dealer has advised me that there is an update due on the Sat Nav and they will contact me when the receive it from Chevrolet.

·
Registered
997 Posts
There have ben numerous posts regarding the basic nature of the bluetooth implementations and issues with the basic nature of the Sat Nav. Use the search function on the forum and you'll soon find them. There are certainly enough of them!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts