Chevrolet Owners Club banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Hi I've had mine 8 months now. It's a 2.0ltr Lt, generally it's been ok fuel consumption on journeys about 51mpg droping to sub 40 jogging around. On the down side it had to have a new battery at 3 month's (faulty cell) and a new steering wheel at 4 months (Peeling). My main agents are very good.

Good to be on board.

Johne.

·
Registered
214 Posts
Had my LS Cruze since Nov 2010. I love it, great value for money. Love the styling inside and out, spacious and comfortable. I have no major complaints, however I have had to take it in recently. I was finding the clutch pedal lose, moving slightly side to side, so took it back to Chevrolet. Apparently the clutch pedal pin has worked itself lose. I'll be keeping an eye on it.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Hi
Glad your Cruze is behaving. Mine is now after a faltering start! Mine is 2L Ltdiesel I took delivery in March 2010, within 2 month's it had to have a new battery (dead cell). The steering wheel then started to peel and had to be replaced. The immobilizer is troublesome somtimes which is a pain. As is the turbo lag. However I still like the car, it is comfortable and good on fuel 40's running about and low 50's on long runs. Would I buy another one maybe' i'll see what the hatchback looks like.

Be Lucky

John E.

·
Registered
1 Posts
hi,just had mine a week and find it very good.only bought the base model 1.6 on a 60 plate.the only thing that does rattle me a bit, is that it has on boot light(which isnt very good at night) and there is no sound proofing under the bonnet

1 - 8 of 8 Posts