Chevrolet Owners Club banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey

Bought a new Captiva LTZ Auto with a full irmscher kit 1st March for the missis

Im over in Essex area, hope the site helps show a few good idea's!

Thanks

Dean

·
Registered
29 Posts
Hi and welcome to the forum,

I too live in Essex and have just got an LTZ auto in black, my missus chose the colour, I wanted a silver one and we compromised, hence the black which looks great after it's been cleaned but it needs a wash every week so a bit more work than silver would have been.

·
Registered
55 Posts
Hi Dean welcome,i just collected my Ls,send some pics if you get a chance,i'd like to see the body kit.

Spider41

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Rafman where'd ya buy yours from?

Will get some pics over the weekend...just been gettin whipped into sortin out the house, you know how it is ;)

·
Registered
55 Posts
Arnold Clark Winsford, Saved £7000
.Dean at that price it was a steal dear i say second hand money for a new motor cant beat that.
thats a deal then Mr Salesman.

Spider41

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
That is a great deal, as the current shape was on run out there was some huge deals on these from end part of last year upto end march. I got a similar type deal on mine

For the money Id say there hard to beat for its segment.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Hi Dean100yz,

I got mine from Ware Garage in Hertford, saw it on the web (Autotrader) and went and had a look, nice bunch of guys to do business with, no hassle no pressure, gave me what I wanted on Part Ex with my merc c class and put a years tax on it. Mine is less than a year old so still has 2 years warranty left and was under £20K.

Regards

1 - 7 of 7 Posts